Apple paranoia in action
I'm doing screenshots today and I snap a photo of the iPhone video application. Notice anything missing? Like the actual video? What kind of paranoia prevents a screenshots application from photographing video on a platform that shouldn't be doing snapshots in the first place because it's not set up for third party interaction?
Thank you Apple.
p.s. I know. I know. It's probably just hardware acceleration.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync