Apple paranoia in action
I'm doing screenshots today and I snap a photo of the iPhone video application. Notice anything missing? Like the actual video? What kind of paranoia prevents a screenshots application from photographing video on a platform that shouldn't be doing snapshots in the first place because it's not set up for third party interaction?
Thank you Apple.
p.s. I know. I know. It's probably just hardware acceleration.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service