Signal: turn your iPhone into an iTunes remote
Signal installs on your Mac, and starts up a little server that is accessible via the browser on your iPhone/iPod touch (or other device with a browser and internet access). Go to your special Signal URL and suddenly you have an iTunes remote control in your hands.
It is important to note that this doesn't stream your iTunes music to a remote device, it simply allows you to control iTunes (start, stop, and skip songs) from afar.
Signal costs $24.95, though a demo is available.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature