The Agony and the Ecstasy of Steve Jobs previews early
We reported on Mike Daisey's monologue The Agony and the Ecstasy of Steve Jobs earlier this year. The play was (and is still) scheduled for a run at the Berkeley Repertory Theatre from January 14 to February 27, 2011, but due to popular demand, the monologue will now preview for one night only on April 22 at the Ensemble Studio Theatre in New York. The play is a monologuist piece that "dives into the epic story of a real-life Willy Wonka whose personal obsessions profoundly affect our everyday lives."
You know, usually plays show longer "due to popular demand," not open nine months early. Just goes to show when you slap Steve Jobs' name or likeness on anything, you can sell it to people. On the other hand, Daisey's a pretty funny guy, so if you go see it I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. And if you do see it, drop us a line to tell us what you thought!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)