Steve Jobs stops by Paris Opera store
I have my doubts about what's going on here, but I'll let you judge the veracity of this one for yourself. The above video is supposedly a short clip of none other than Steve Jobs walking through the newly opened Paris Opera Apple Store during this past weekend on July 3rd. A commenter on 9to5Mac says that the guy in black walking in front of Steve is Steve Cano, the senior director of Apple International Retail, so supposedly Steve and entourage were there to check out the new store and see how things were going.
Of course, not everything you read and see about Steve is true -- while it certainly makes sense that he'd be there (and that he's probably also dropping by the new store in Shanghai), there's no verification on this one, so we don't know for sure if this is him or just a well-dressed French impostor. But either way, enjoy the fleeting glance of what seems to be the man himself out in public.
Oh, and Steve? You were too busy to spend the July 4th weekend at home, cooking on the grill and watching fireworks with the rest of us? Sure, it was probably just a bit of bad timing, but next time the Independence Day holiday rolls around, take a break and enjoy it a little, won't you?
I have my doubts about what's going on here, but I'll let you judge the veracity of this one for yourself. The above video is supposedly...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update