TUAW TV Live: The photography episode
Are you addicted to taking photos with your iPhone? Do you find that the "best camera is the one that's with you?" Have you purchased more than just a couple photography apps from the App Store?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you've come to the right place. On today's TUAW TV Live, host Steve Sande will be discussing iPhone photography and videography techniques, demonstrating a dozen or more apps for iPhone, iPad and Mac that can be used to "sweeten" your photography, and talking about the best ways of sharing those frozen moments with others.
To join in from your Mac or PC, just go to the next page by clicking the link at the bottom of this post, and you'll find a live stream viewer and a chat tool. The chat tool allows you to join in on the fun by asking questions or making comments.
If you're driving somewhere and would like to watch TUAW TV Live while you're stuck in traffic, please don't -- keep your eyes on the road! However, if someone else is doing the driving, you can watch the show on your iPhone by downloading the free Ustream Viewing Application.
We haven't forgotten about iPad users, as you can tune in to TUAW TV Live on your iPad! That link will send you to a non-Flash page, although you won't have access to our chat tool.
Remember, old episodes of TUAW TV Live are always available for your viewing pleasure on Ustream.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free