Ask TUAW Video Edition: AirPort 101
Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I'm doing a beginners 101 class on how to set up your AirPort base station. My example shows an AirPort Extreme, but the basics can be used for both AirPort Express and a Time Capsule. We show you how to lock down your wireless and how to allow access from outside.
As always, video is after the post -- and feel free to leave comments and email us to ask questions.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more