Ask TUAW Video Edition: AirPort 101
Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I'm doing a beginners 101 class on how to set up your AirPort base station. My example shows an AirPort Extreme, but the basics can be used for both AirPort Express and a Time Capsule. We show you how to lock down your wireless and how to allow access from outside.
As always, video is after the post -- and feel free to leave comments and email us to ask questions.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter