Apple files for iCloud trademark in Europe
All the pieces are falling into place for Apple's iCloud service. On Tuesday, Apple confirmed the name and told us all it will be introduced at WWDC; Apple's trademark application hit the European Trademark Office later that day. The trademark covers everything from telecommunications and electronic storage to photographic services and digital devices/computers.
We still don't know what cloud services Apple has in store for its iOS and Mac users. Speculation points to a new streaming media service and a digital locker to store files online. MobileMe may also get a facelift, and some of its personal information syncing or email services may be available for free.
These are likely just the tip of the iceberg and Apple will wow us with much more next week. Anyone excited?
All the pieces are falling into place for Apple's iCloud service. On Tuesday, Apple confirmed the name and told us all it will be...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client