MobileMe renewals getting refunded automatically? (Updated)
Now Steve M. has chimed in to let us know that his auto-renewal of MobileMe triggered this week and charged his checking account as usual -- then the charge was immediately refunded back to his account. Odd, to say the least.
We already know that iCloud is on the agenda for today, and we know that there's going to be a migration path from MobileMe to the new service (codenamed 'Castle' in development builds of Lion). It seems entirely likely that the new offering will have a different pricing structure than the all-in annual $99 cost of today's MobileMe; this was first suggested by the Wall Street Journal back in February.
Update: Corey notes that his renewal date for MobileMe was rescheduled for... today. Hmm.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements