MobileMe renewals getting refunded automatically? (Updated)
Now Steve M. has chimed in to let us know that his auto-renewal of MobileMe triggered this week and charged his checking account as usual -- then the charge was immediately refunded back to his account. Odd, to say the least.
We already know that iCloud is on the agenda for today, and we know that there's going to be a migration path from MobileMe to the new service (codenamed 'Castle' in development builds of Lion). It seems entirely likely that the new offering will have a different pricing structure than the all-in annual $99 cost of today's MobileMe; this was first suggested by the Wall Street Journal back in February.
Update: Corey notes that his renewal date for MobileMe was rescheduled for... today. Hmm.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates