First panels from Steve Jobs comic book
Just the other day we told you about the upcoming Steve Jobs comic book biography, and now PC World has the first few panels of the work to check out. It looks ... good? It's definitely a more traditional affair, so Steve won't be displaying any latent superpowers or flying around.
Instead, as you can see above, it might actually be a pretty pertinent historical document on Apple's history and Steve's professional life. The original release claimed the book would show both sides of Steve's sometimes rough personality, but what we see here seems to be pretty common knowledge so far.
Note that these sketches are still being called work-in-progress, which is why they're in black-and-white and don't have any comic book panels. The final book is set to come out for US$3.99 and will be available in a bookstore near you.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app