First panels from Steve Jobs comic book
Just the other day we told you about the upcoming Steve Jobs comic book biography, and now PC World has the first few panels of the work to check out. It looks ... good? It's definitely a more traditional affair, so Steve won't be displaying any latent superpowers or flying around.
Instead, as you can see above, it might actually be a pretty pertinent historical document on Apple's history and Steve's professional life. The original release claimed the book would show both sides of Steve's sometimes rough personality, but what we see here seems to be pretty common knowledge so far.
Note that these sketches are still being called work-in-progress, which is why they're in black-and-white and don't have any comic book panels. The final book is set to come out for US$3.99 and will be available in a bookstore near you.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs