Apple's chief patent lawyer Richard Lutton Jr. to leave the company
Apple's Chief Patent lawyer will soon leave the company according to a report from Reuters. The reasons for the departure of Richard "Chip" Lutton Junior during a time of escalated legal battles over patent infringement is not known. B.J. Watrous, former deputy general counsel at Hewlett-Packard, is Lutton's replacement. Apple is also reportedly hiring more lawyers to beef up its intellectual property team as it takes on HTC, Samsung and others in various patent infringement complaints.
Apple's Chief Patent lawyer will soon leave the company according to a report from Reuters. The reasons for the departure of Richard...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates