Apple's chief patent lawyer Richard Lutton Jr. to leave the company
Apple's Chief Patent lawyer will soon leave the company according to a report from Reuters. The reasons for the departure of Richard "Chip" Lutton Junior during a time of escalated legal battles over patent infringement is not known. B.J. Watrous, former deputy general counsel at Hewlett-Packard, is Lutton's replacement. Apple is also reportedly hiring more lawyers to beef up its intellectual property team as it takes on HTC, Samsung and others in various patent infringement complaints.
Apple's Chief Patent lawyer will soon leave the company according to a report from Reuters. The reasons for the departure of Richard...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free