For the third weekend in a row Apple opening three more stores
This weekend will mark the third time Apple has opened three stores in as many weeks. That's nine new stores in only three weeks -- quite an expansion and, you guessed it, almost a third of the 30 new Apple Stores the company plans to open this quarter.
The new stores opening this weekend are all international ones. The three stores all open this Saturday, September 3. The first is the Campania store in Naples, Italy. It's doors open at 10AM and will be the first of Apple's seven Italian stores to open south of Rome. Then at 9:30 AM in Augsburg, Germany the City-Galerie store opens. The City-Galerie store will be Apple's sixth in Germany. Finally at 9:30 AM the Mapleview Centre Apple store will open in Burlington, Ontario, Canada. Mapleview will be Apple's 21st Canadian Store.
Last week Apple opened stores in Arkansas and North Carolina in the US and in Sénart in France.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features