MacBook Air as kitchen utensil
The MacBook Air is thin, especially at the end of the taper. One might even say "razor thin." One user took the notion to a ridiculous extreme by using the laptop to prepare a meal, slicing shrimp, mushrooms, lettuce and other things with the Air's case.
It's not the first time an Air has been used as a blade, either. Rahul Sood, founder of Voodoo PC and CTO of HP's global gaming business used an Air in 2008 to decadently cut his birthday cake.
It was a gag for sure, but still...we offer No Comment.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service