MacBook Air as kitchen utensil
The MacBook Air is thin, especially at the end of the taper. One might even say "razor thin." One user took the notion to a ridiculous extreme by using the laptop to prepare a meal, slicing shrimp, mushrooms, lettuce and other things with the Air's case.
It's not the first time an Air has been used as a blade, either. Rahul Sood, founder of Voodoo PC and CTO of HP's global gaming business used an Air in 2008 to decadently cut his birthday cake.
It was a gag for sure, but still...we offer No Comment.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update