MacBook Air as kitchen utensil
The MacBook Air is thin, especially at the end of the taper. One might even say "razor thin." One user took the notion to a ridiculous extreme by using the laptop to prepare a meal, slicing shrimp, mushrooms, lettuce and other things with the Air's case.
It's not the first time an Air has been used as a blade, either. Rahul Sood, founder of Voodoo PC and CTO of HP's global gaming business used an Air in 2008 to decadently cut his birthday cake.
It was a gag for sure, but still...we offer No Comment.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync