Apple Store down Thursday evening (Updated)
Ah yes, our old friend -- the Post-it of Unavailability. The Apple Store is down in the US, UK, Australia and presumably elsewhere as well.
Could be maintenance, could be something else (although it seems awfully early for the rumored Mac Pro refresh). We'll know in a few hours, give or take.
Update: The store is back up with no major changes; however commenters note that the previous days-to-ship product information is now replaced with simply "In Stock" except in the case of the Mac Pro. That may be aimed at avoiding further commotion when simple ship time fluctuations occur.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options