You're the Pundit: iCloud's Future
Other sites have rumors and speculation. We have the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is iCloud. With so much to offer, what will its true killer feature be?
iCloud stands ready to revolutionize the way we think of cloud storage. It brings so many options to the table, it's hard to pick just one. So, of course, that's what we're going to ask you to do. Of all these features, which is going to truly change the Apple user experience most profoundly?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your iCloud predictions.
|Data Backup: Your content stored and backed up passively, off site, and without any extra work on your part||1698 (27.6%)|
|Music Match: All your music whenever and wherever you want it||1136 (18.5%)|
|Photo Stream: Download photos to all your devices at once||432 (7.0%)|
|Contacts, Calendar, and Mail sync: Your info, up to date and ubiquitous||894 (14.5%)|
|State synchronization for iBooks and other apps: Pick up on one device where you left off on another||546 (8.9%)|
|iWork (and other app) integration: It's about your documents, not the app or device used to access it||499 (8.1%)|
|Dropbox Replacement: Moving data from here to there, moving data everywhere||766 (12.5%)|
|Something else, I'll tell you in the comments||178 (2.9%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free