No Comment: Proof that Samsung shamelessly copies Apple
We saw this image posted to Reddit after seeing it linked on Daring Fireball, and it was just too good not to share. Below you'll see a very long image that shows how extensively Samsung has copied Apple in its products, packaging, presentation, marketing, and even app interfaces. Any one of these things by itself you might be able to pass off as coincidence or with the "there's only so many ways to skin a tablet" argument, but when they're put all together like this it's pretty unmistakable how extensively and shamelessly Samsung is aping Apple.
Argue the merits of Apple's "look and feel" lawsuit against Samsung all you like, but other than wagging our fingers at Samsung, this gets a well-deserved "No Comment."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options