Hacksugar: Send URLs from your PC to your iPhone
What you do is this. In Safari or Firefox or whatever your favorite browser is, create a new bookmark, which I include here for your copying pleasure. This bookmark comes courtesy of Coldbeans software and what it does is converts the URL for your current page to a QRCode and displays it in a floating window.
From the iPhone side, use any of the millions of free QRCode clients to scan your computer. Instantly, the URL transfers, allowing you to copy it, view it, send it in email, etc.
Victor tells me he uses this to load up his iPhone with amusing YouTube Videos, but you probably have far more respectable reasons for transferring URLs.
This morning, Beloved Leader Victor introduced me to my new favoritest hack for the iPhone ever -- if "ever" means "earlier this...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time