Online museum offers Steve Jobs exhibit
If you crave even more info about Steve Jobs, the Computer History Museum has just posted an online exhibit called "Steve Jobs...First NeXT, One more thing...". The exhibit has lots of information, some archival photos and a smattering of videos, some donated by friends of Steve that haven't been publicly seen.
While not a comprehensive biography, I had no trouble finding things I didn't know. I also appreciated the links to other videos and websites that further illuminate one of America's most prolific marketers and inventors.
The Computer History Museum is physically located in San Jose and has thousands of artifacts and exhibits that highlight the invention of computers, the legacy of the personal computer, and features a speaker series, tours, and other online exhibitions.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)