Apple introduces Complete My Season
When I was grabbing the free episodes of Pan-Am early this morning, I noticed with much delight that Apple has extended its album-completion program to include television shows.
Complete My Season allows you to pick up the remaining episodes of a TV season at a reduced price if you've already purchased one or two episodes.
It's a feature that's been around for music since March 2007. While you're more likely to cherry-pick tracks from a music album, Complete My Season is useful for trying out a new TV series and deciding if you want to continue or not. Or, in my case, discovering that BBC America decides it loves to speed up episodes of your favorite show in order to cram in more commercials.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter