Apple introduces Complete My Season
When I was grabbing the free episodes of Pan-Am early this morning, I noticed with much delight that Apple has extended its album-completion program to include television shows.
Complete My Season allows you to pick up the remaining episodes of a TV season at a reduced price if you've already purchased one or two episodes.
It's a feature that's been around for music since March 2007. While you're more likely to cherry-pick tracks from a music album, Complete My Season is useful for trying out a new TV series and deciding if you want to continue or not. Or, in my case, discovering that BBC America decides it loves to speed up episodes of your favorite show in order to cram in more commercials.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support