Apple introduces Complete My Season
When I was grabbing the free episodes of Pan-Am early this morning, I noticed with much delight that Apple has extended its album-completion program to include television shows.
Complete My Season allows you to pick up the remaining episodes of a TV season at a reduced price if you've already purchased one or two episodes.
It's a feature that's been around for music since March 2007. While you're more likely to cherry-pick tracks from a music album, Complete My Season is useful for trying out a new TV series and deciding if you want to continue or not. Or, in my case, discovering that BBC America decides it loves to speed up episodes of your favorite show in order to cram in more commercials.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options