Apple introduces Complete My Season
When I was grabbing the free episodes of Pan-Am early this morning, I noticed with much delight that Apple has extended its album-completion program to include television shows.
Complete My Season allows you to pick up the remaining episodes of a TV season at a reduced price if you've already purchased one or two episodes.
It's a feature that's been around for music since March 2007. While you're more likely to cherry-pick tracks from a music album, Complete My Season is useful for trying out a new TV series and deciding if you want to continue or not. Or, in my case, discovering that BBC America decides it loves to speed up episodes of your favorite show in order to cram in more commercials.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client