Florida Apple Store to triple in size
Apple's retail business continues to roar along, as new openings and remodels continue. Now, a Florida Apple Store is being redesigned, the result of which will triple its current size.
ifoAppleStore reports that Apple Store Florida Mall in Orlando will grow as neighboring Williams-Sonoma and Pottery Barn vacate their spaces and Apple occupies those locations. It's unknown when the additional space will become available or when work will begin.
Once completed, however, the revamped Apple store will sport a 90-foot storefront (it's 30 feet now) and grow from 2,700 square feet to 8,640. If you see construction or that familiar black barrier, let us know!
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter