Florida Apple Store to triple in size
Apple's retail business continues to roar along, as new openings and remodels continue. Now, a Florida Apple Store is being redesigned, the result of which will triple its current size.
ifoAppleStore reports that Apple Store Florida Mall in Orlando will grow as neighboring Williams-Sonoma and Pottery Barn vacate their spaces and Apple occupies those locations. It's unknown when the additional space will become available or when work will begin.
Once completed, however, the revamped Apple store will sport a 90-foot storefront (it's 30 feet now) and grow from 2,700 square feet to 8,640. If you see construction or that familiar black barrier, let us know!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app