Florida Apple Store to triple in size
Apple's retail business continues to roar along, as new openings and remodels continue. Now, a Florida Apple Store is being redesigned, the result of which will triple its current size.
ifoAppleStore reports that Apple Store Florida Mall in Orlando will grow as neighboring Williams-Sonoma and Pottery Barn vacate their spaces and Apple occupies those locations. It's unknown when the additional space will become available or when work will begin.
Once completed, however, the revamped Apple store will sport a 90-foot storefront (it's 30 feet now) and grow from 2,700 square feet to 8,640. If you see construction or that familiar black barrier, let us know!
Apple's retail business continues to roar along, as new openings and remodels continue. Now, a Florida Apple Store is being redesigned,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update