iCEO is a plush Steve Jobs
The iCEO pillow, as it's called, is available for preorder now, and ships in August for $60. It's 15 inches tall, with a 100% cotton turtleneck (of course), and 100% denim jeans (of course). And just in case you're still not sure if Steve would have appreciated this, Throwboy is also donating ten percent of the proceeds from the pillow to the American Cancer Society. Seems like a win all around to me.
Throwboy's got a new pillow coming out soon, and as you can see above, it's in the shape of a plush Steve Jobs. I don't know -- some of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free