Phillippe Starck says he's working with Apple on a revolutionary product (Updated)
Update: Apple tells some tech blog "no."
I wouldn't have believed this except that Starck said it himself in an interview, discovered by HardMac. I'm not surprised at all that Starck, an excellent industrial designer (I used a number of his products when he designed some stuff for Target), was a confidant of Steve Jobs.
I am, however, surprised that he provided a timeline for the release of this Apple product. According to Starck, this "quite revolutionary" product he helped create will be unveiled in eight months.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app