TUAW TV Live: The joy of iPhoneography
Welcome back to TUAW TV Live! Today I'm going to take you on a little adventure talking about the camera that has changed my life -- the one on my iPhone. It's not so much about the camera, but the clever and useful apps that developers have created to make my iPhone and iPad photos really stand out.
Today we'll talk about iPhone and iPad camera apps, with a pile of demos of various apps that I've collected over the years. I don't shoot photos with my iPad, but I do use it to apply effects and filters to images taken with my usual digital camera, and to back up photos taken on vacation trips.
Below, you'll find a Ustream livestream viewer and a chat tool. The chat tool allows you to participate by asking questions or making comments.
If you're driving somewhere and would like to watch TUAW TV Live while you're stuck in traffic, please don't -- keep your eyes on the road! However, if someone else is doing the driving, you can watch the show on your iPhone and join the chat by downloading the free Ustream App. It's a universal app and is wonderful on an iPad, both for viewing and participating in the chat.
We'll start at about 5 PM ET, so if you're seeing a prerecorded show, be sure to refresh your browser until you see the live stream. For those of you who are not able to join us for the live edition, you'll be able to view it later this evening on our TUAW Video YouTube channel and as part of the TUAW TV Live podcast viewable in iTunes or on any of your Apple devices.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features