Join TUAW for a liveblog of the Apple FY 2012 second quarter financial results
Time flies, and it's already time for Apple's second quarter 2012 (January - March) financial results call. We'll be liveblogging the event today at 5 PM ET (2 PM PT) to provide analysis and up-to-the-minute coverage of the call.
Be sure to keep your eyes on TUAW this afternoon before the event, as Apple usually releases a summary of the results just prior to the earnings call.
You'll have a chance to talk with the TUAW team in IRC during the call -- please join us at irc.freenode.net, chat room #tuaw. To listen to the call, join Apple's live audio streaming at www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/earningsq212.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved