Join TUAW for a liveblog of the Apple FY 2012 second quarter financial results
Time flies, and it's already time for Apple's second quarter 2012 (January - March) financial results call. We'll be liveblogging the event today at 5 PM ET (2 PM PT) to provide analysis and up-to-the-minute coverage of the call.
Be sure to keep your eyes on TUAW this afternoon before the event, as Apple usually releases a summary of the results just prior to the earnings call.
You'll have a chance to talk with the TUAW team in IRC during the call -- please join us at irc.freenode.net, chat room #tuaw. To listen to the call, join Apple's live audio streaming at www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/earningsq212.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free