Join TUAW for a liveblog of the Apple FY 2012 second quarter financial results
Time flies, and it's already time for Apple's second quarter 2012 (January - March) financial results call. We'll be liveblogging the event today at 5 PM ET (2 PM PT) to provide analysis and up-to-the-minute coverage of the call.
Be sure to keep your eyes on TUAW this afternoon before the event, as Apple usually releases a summary of the results just prior to the earnings call.
You'll have a chance to talk with the TUAW team in IRC during the call -- please join us at irc.freenode.net, chat room #tuaw. To listen to the call, join Apple's live audio streaming at www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/earningsq212.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature