Madrid Spain Apple Store set to open this weekend
Apple's sixth store in Spain and the third in Madrid will open this weekend at 10AM on Friday, April 27th. The store will be located in the suburbs of Madrid at the Centro Comercial Gran Plaza 2 shopping mall located northwest of Madrid's city center.
As noted by ifoAppleStore, the Centro Comercial Gran 2 store is located in an upscale residential area that has some of the highest per capita income in the region. The store will be open from 10AM to 10PM Monday through Saturday, but will be closed on Sundays. Sunday closures are common for retailers Spain.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync