Madrid Spain Apple Store set to open this weekend
Apple's sixth store in Spain and the third in Madrid will open this weekend at 10AM on Friday, April 27th. The store will be located in the suburbs of Madrid at the Centro Comercial Gran Plaza 2 shopping mall located northwest of Madrid's city center.
As noted by ifoAppleStore, the Centro Comercial Gran 2 store is located in an upscale residential area that has some of the highest per capita income in the region. The store will be open from 10AM to 10PM Monday through Saturday, but will be closed on Sundays. Sunday closures are common for retailers Spain.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)