Apple's "1944" filmmaker describes the production
Last week, footage of an internal Apple sales video, titled 1944, landed on YouTube. The most notable part of the production was a cameo by Steve Jobs, who was impersonating FDR in the mock war film. One of the creative talents behind the video, Michael Markman, tells the back story about how the film came to be.
It's an interesting tale about a moment of brilliance that started off as a routine meeting with Apple's Marketing Director, Mike Murray, and quickly turned into a face-to-face with Steve Jobs. You can read all the details on Markman's blog and watch the video on YouTube.
Last week, footage of an internal Apple sales video, titled 1944, landed on YouTube. The most notable part of the production was a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs