Apple sales in China growing rapidly
Apple said during its recent earnings conference call that sales in China are booming, and now a report from Beijing Business Today shows us just how quickly Apple is making inroads into the Asian country.
According to the report, Apple's Q2 2012 sales have tripled from the same quarter last year, and China now accounts for 20 percent of Apple's global revenue, up from 2 percent in 2009. Thus far in Fiscal Year 2012, Apple's China sales reached $12.4 billion, a figure that almost matches the $13 billion in China sales the company reported for all of 2011. It's not only the iPhone and iPad that's doing well; MacBook sales have also jumped 60 percent since the device first made its Chinese debut.
[Via M.I.C. Gadget]
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time