Apple releases WWDC schedule, official app (Update)
The few, the proud, the folks who are going to WWDC now have an idea of what sessions they can attend at this year's Apple Developer's Conference. The official schedule went live this morning, as well as an attendee guide for first-time lucky winners of the golden tickets.
There's even a free official WWDC app (universal) available on the App Store. That app won't do you any good if you're not attending WWDC 2012. The splash screen requires an Apple ID and attendee password, so the simply curious won't be able to see what'd going on at what time.
The app provides schedules, maps, news, and photos, and allows you to create a Favorites list for fast access to your WWDC schedule.
If these announcements don't have WWDC attendees squee-ing with excitement, then we don't know what will get them bouncing up and down!
Update: The Loop confirms that invitations have gone out for the keynote, will be held at 10:00 am on Monday June 11 at Moscone West.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved