Apple releases WWDC schedule, official app (Update)
The few, the proud, the folks who are going to WWDC now have an idea of what sessions they can attend at this year's Apple Developer's Conference. The official schedule went live this morning, as well as an attendee guide for first-time lucky winners of the golden tickets.
There's even a free official WWDC app (universal) available on the App Store. That app won't do you any good if you're not attending WWDC 2012. The splash screen requires an Apple ID and attendee password, so the simply curious won't be able to see what'd going on at what time.
The app provides schedules, maps, news, and photos, and allows you to create a Favorites list for fast access to your WWDC schedule.
If these announcements don't have WWDC attendees squee-ing with excitement, then we don't know what will get them bouncing up and down!
Update: The Loop confirms that invitations have gone out for the keynote, will be held at 10:00 am on Monday June 11 at Moscone West.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options