Apple releases WWDC schedule, official app (Update)
The few, the proud, the folks who are going to WWDC now have an idea of what sessions they can attend at this year's Apple Developer's Conference. The official schedule went live this morning, as well as an attendee guide for first-time lucky winners of the golden tickets.
There's even a free official WWDC app (universal) available on the App Store. That app won't do you any good if you're not attending WWDC 2012. The splash screen requires an Apple ID and attendee password, so the simply curious won't be able to see what'd going on at what time.
The app provides schedules, maps, news, and photos, and allows you to create a Favorites list for fast access to your WWDC schedule.
If these announcements don't have WWDC attendees squee-ing with excitement, then we don't know what will get them bouncing up and down!
Update: The Loop confirms that invitations have gone out for the keynote, will be held at 10:00 am on Monday June 11 at Moscone West.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service