WWDC 2012 by the numbers
AllThingsD has a nice breakdown of the numbers presented at Monday's WWDC 2012 keynote. Besides the iTunes sales figures we covered yesterday, AllThingsD also parsed out the smaller figures that were weaved into the different sections of the keynote.
This often-overlooked trivia includes tidbits like the fact that iOS users send around one billion iMessages per day and the revelation that Mac users now total 66 million -- a number that has tripled in the past five years.
You can read the full list, which covers both OS X and iOS, on AllThingsD's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options