WWDC 2012 by the numbers
AllThingsD has a nice breakdown of the numbers presented at Monday's WWDC 2012 keynote. Besides the iTunes sales figures we covered yesterday, AllThingsD also parsed out the smaller figures that were weaved into the different sections of the keynote.
This often-overlooked trivia includes tidbits like the fact that iOS users send around one billion iMessages per day and the revelation that Mac users now total 66 million -- a number that has tripled in the past five years.
You can read the full list, which covers both OS X and iOS, on AllThingsD's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station