WWDC 2012 by the numbers
AllThingsD has a nice breakdown of the numbers presented at Monday's WWDC 2012 keynote. Besides the iTunes sales figures we covered yesterday, AllThingsD also parsed out the smaller figures that were weaved into the different sections of the keynote.
This often-overlooked trivia includes tidbits like the fact that iOS users send around one billion iMessages per day and the revelation that Mac users now total 66 million -- a number that has tripled in the past five years.
You can read the full list, which covers both OS X and iOS, on AllThingsD's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)