U.S. Apple Store is down
The U.S. Apple Store went down promptly at midnight ET. Unlike previous times it's gone down though, there is no note announcing that the store is down -- just that the browser can't reach the store. Once it gets back up, we will let you know any changes that happened.
Edit: Even though I'm not getting the site down notice, other people are noticing the usual white sticky note. Reader Michael S. is telling me that he's seeing it in other languages each time he refreshes the page.
The U.S. Apple Store went down promptly at midnight ET. Unlike previous times it's gone down though, there is no note announcing that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station