Join TUAW for an earnings call liveblog today at 5 PM EDT
This afternoon at 5 PM EDT, Apple will disclose its third-quarter fiscal 2012 earnings. Be sure to join us for our liveblog of the earnings call, during which we'll provide commentary on the important news coming from Apple CEO Tim Cook and Apple CFO Peter Oppenheimer.
We expect to begin slightly before 5 PM EDT, and we'll have an open IRC chat room available for TUAW readers who want to ask questions or make comments. To join the chat, point your favorite IRC client to the #tuaw chatroom on irc.freenode.net.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements