Join TUAW for an earnings call liveblog today at 5 PM EDT
This afternoon at 5 PM EDT, Apple will disclose its third-quarter fiscal 2012 earnings. Be sure to join us for our liveblog of the earnings call, during which we'll provide commentary on the important news coming from Apple CEO Tim Cook and Apple CFO Peter Oppenheimer.
We expect to begin slightly before 5 PM EDT, and we'll have an open IRC chat room available for TUAW readers who want to ask questions or make comments. To join the chat, point your favorite IRC client to the #tuaw chatroom on irc.freenode.net.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options