Apple gives employees 50 GB of iCloud storage
There's a new benefit to working for Apple -- according to a post by MacRumors blogger Jordan Golson, the company now gives all employees a free 50 GB upgrade to their iCloud storage.
Free online storage isn't anything new; the company used to give employees a free MobileMe subscription to use. Since the standard free iCloud account only provides about 5 GB of storage, the 50 GB of storage is a nice benefit worth $100 annually.
Other fun things that Apple employees can smile about while being overworked and underpaid include recently-added discounts of $500 off on a new Mac (except the Mac mini), or $250 for an iPad.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free