Jony Ive will design limited-edition Leica camera for charity
Apple's own Sir Jony Ive will design a one-off camera for Leica, to be auctioned off for charity. That's right, only one unit will be produced. The announcement was made at a special event that Ive was supposed to attend. In the end, he couldn't make it, but the company went ahead with the announcement anyway.
Collectors with a love of fine design, and very deep pockets, will want to keep an eye out for this one.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter