Jony Ive will design limited-edition Leica camera for charity
Apple's own Sir Jony Ive will design a one-off camera for Leica, to be auctioned off for charity. That's right, only one unit will be produced. The announcement was made at a special event that Ive was supposed to attend. In the end, he couldn't make it, but the company went ahead with the announcement anyway.
Collectors with a love of fine design, and very deep pockets, will want to keep an eye out for this one.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature