iOS 6: Talking to Siri about Religion
I had no intention of broaching philosophy with Siri, as earlier today I was trying to get it to recognize "Hail State!", which BulldogsRadio tweeted would connect to University of Georgia Radio.
That didn't sound right to me, but I thought a built-in easter egg might lead to sports rankings. It did not.
Instead, I found myself drawn into a theology discussion with my iPhone. Apparently, Apple engineers have found that people ask their cell phones a lot of intriguing questions, and provided tactful responses. Screenshots of my conversation follow below. I hope you get a chuckle.
Not sure what else you can say to Siri? There's a post to help with that!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature