iOS 6: Talking to Siri about Religion
I had no intention of broaching philosophy with Siri, as earlier today I was trying to get it to recognize "Hail State!", which BulldogsRadio tweeted would connect to University of Georgia Radio.
That didn't sound right to me, but I thought a built-in easter egg might lead to sports rankings. It did not.
Instead, I found myself drawn into a theology discussion with my iPhone. Apparently, Apple engineers have found that people ask their cell phones a lot of intriguing questions, and provided tactful responses. Screenshots of my conversation follow below. I hope you get a chuckle.
Not sure what else you can say to Siri? There's a post to help with that!
Talking to Siri about religion
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs