Documentary on Steve Jobs building NeXT
The Loop has posted a link to a documentary that shows Steve Jobs running a meeting while he was at NeXT, the company he formed in 1985 after leaving Apple. The company's mission was to produce high-end workstations for colleges and the business market.
It's always interesting seeing Jobs interact with people, and the video shows him listening and trying to move his colleagues along to his way of thinking.
The documentary was shot over several months, so we see the earliest days of Jobs at NeXT and then see Jobs dealing with issues such as getting software shipped on time and dwindling funds.
You'll also get a look at Paul Rand, one of the great logo designers who did the logos for NeXT, IBM, UPS, ABC and many others.
Apple bought NeXT in 1996 and in 1997 brought Jobs back to the company he started. The rest, as they say, is history.
The Loop has posted a link to a documentary that shows Steve Jobs running a meeting while he was at NeXT, the company he formed in 1985...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update