Phil Schiller to provide further testimony to Samsung Electronics
Phil Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of worldwide marketing, will take the stand again in the ongoing legal battle between his company and Samsung.
The US District Court for the Northern District of California has ordered both Samsung and Apple to make a number of executives available for "not more than three hours." Schiller was among those requested of Apple. He is expected to appear "no later than November 5, 2012."
I can picture him on the witness stand now: "Good morning. I've got some exciting things to share with you today..."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature