Phil Schiller to provide further testimony to Samsung Electronics
Phil Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of worldwide marketing, will take the stand again in the ongoing legal battle between his company and Samsung.
The US District Court for the Northern District of California has ordered both Samsung and Apple to make a number of executives available for "not more than three hours." Schiller was among those requested of Apple. He is expected to appear "no later than November 5, 2012."
I can picture him on the witness stand now: "Good morning. I've got some exciting things to share with you today..."
Phil Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of worldwide marketing, will take the stand again in the ongoing legal battle between his...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free