Phil Schiller to provide further testimony to Samsung Electronics
Phil Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of worldwide marketing, will take the stand again in the ongoing legal battle between his company and Samsung.
The US District Court for the Northern District of California has ordered both Samsung and Apple to make a number of executives available for "not more than three hours." Schiller was among those requested of Apple. He is expected to appear "no later than November 5, 2012."
I can picture him on the witness stand now: "Good morning. I've got some exciting things to share with you today..."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV