iTunes 11 for old fogies: goin' back to the way it was
So you just downloaded and installed iTunes 11. Now you're scratching your head and going, um...where did my iTunes go? This is the post for you. Here are a few things for you to do to get back to your normal iTunes setup before you branch out and explore new features.
1. Click Songs.
2. Click View > Show Sidebar (Command-Option-S)
3. Click View > Show Status Bar (Command-/)
Presto. You're now ready to kick back with a fresh glass of prune juice and start using iTunes the way that's friendly and familiar.
So you just downloaded and installed iTunes 11. Now you're scratching your head and going, um...where did my iTunes go? This is the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free