iTunes 11 for old fogies: goin' back to the way it was
So you just downloaded and installed iTunes 11. Now you're scratching your head and going, um...where did my iTunes go? This is the post for you. Here are a few things for you to do to get back to your normal iTunes setup before you branch out and explore new features.
1. Click Songs.
2. Click View > Show Sidebar (Command-Option-S)
3. Click View > Show Status Bar (Command-/)
Presto. You're now ready to kick back with a fresh glass of prune juice and start using iTunes the way that's friendly and familiar.
So you just downloaded and installed iTunes 11. Now you're scratching your head and going, um...where did my iTunes go? This is the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update