iTunes 11 for old fogies: goin' back to the way it was
So you just downloaded and installed iTunes 11. Now you're scratching your head and going, um...where did my iTunes go? This is the post for you. Here are a few things for you to do to get back to your normal iTunes setup before you branch out and explore new features.
1. Click Songs.
2. Click View > Show Sidebar (Command-Option-S)
3. Click View > Show Status Bar (Command-/)
Presto. You're now ready to kick back with a fresh glass of prune juice and start using iTunes the way that's friendly and familiar.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync