Look inside Apple's 3-story Hong Kong store
There's a new Apple Store in Hong Kong (Causeway Bay), and it's beautiful. While it's not set to open until December 15 at 9 AM local time, the team at M.I.C. Gadget provided a ton of photographs and even a video to keep people excited about the opening.
What's fascinating about this store is the dramatic three-story storefront. As typical with many new Apple Stores, the storefront is completely glass and provides window shoppers with an eyeful of Apple goodness.
Be sure to ping TUAW with your store grand opening videos or photos if you happen to attend the event tomorrow. Just use the Tip Us button at the top of this page to let us know.
There's a new Apple Store in Hong Kong (Causeway Bay), and it's beautiful. While it's not set to open until December 15 at 9 AM local...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free