Look inside Apple's 3-story Hong Kong store
There's a new Apple Store in Hong Kong (Causeway Bay), and it's beautiful. While it's not set to open until December 15 at 9 AM local time, the team at M.I.C. Gadget provided a ton of photographs and even a video to keep people excited about the opening.
What's fascinating about this store is the dramatic three-story storefront. As typical with many new Apple Stores, the storefront is completely glass and provides window shoppers with an eyeful of Apple goodness.
Be sure to ping TUAW with your store grand opening videos or photos if you happen to attend the event tomorrow. Just use the Tip Us button at the top of this page to let us know.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature