Ashton Kutcher's portrayal of Steve Jobs landed him in the hospital
Ashton Kutcher immersed himself in his role as Steve Jobs, mimicking the appearance, the speech patterns and even the fruitarian diet of the late Apple co-founder. It was this last method acting choice that landed the actor in the hospital for a few days before he began shooting the film, according to a report in USA Today.
Speaking with the US newspaper, Kutcher says "First of all, the fruitarian diet can lead to, like, severe issues. I went to the hospital, like, two days before we started shooting the movie. I was, like, doubled over in pain."
"My pancreas levels were completely out of whack," he added. "It was really terrifying ... considering everything."
[Photo via Ashton Kutcher]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free