Apple Pop-Up Museum preview posted
The blog 512 Pixels has posted a preview of the Apple Pop-Up Museum, a traveling history exhibit on Apple computers featuring a vast collection of the company's technology. Featuring the personal collection of curator Lonnie Mimms, the exhibit chronicles the development of Apple products since their 1976 founding.
512 Pixels' profile points out the labor of love the museum is for Mimms, and showcases the truly jaw-dropping depth of his personal collection. Have you ever seen the Apple 20th anniversary edition Mac? If you won't be able to make it to the exhibit, this preview is the closest you'll come to seeing it until more cities are announced. And trust me fellow Apple lovers, you will want to check out this exhibit.
The pop-up museum will have its inaugural exhibit on April 20-21 in Atlanta, Ga., at the Kings Market Shopping Center. You can find more information about times and ticket prices here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)