Apple Pop-Up Museum preview posted
The blog 512 Pixels has posted a preview of the Apple Pop-Up Museum, a traveling history exhibit on Apple computers featuring a vast collection of the company's technology. Featuring the personal collection of curator Lonnie Mimms, the exhibit chronicles the development of Apple products since their 1976 founding.
512 Pixels' profile points out the labor of love the museum is for Mimms, and showcases the truly jaw-dropping depth of his personal collection. Have you ever seen the Apple 20th anniversary edition Mac? If you won't be able to make it to the exhibit, this preview is the closest you'll come to seeing it until more cities are announced. And trust me fellow Apple lovers, you will want to check out this exhibit.
The pop-up museum will have its inaugural exhibit on April 20-21 in Atlanta, Ga., at the Kings Market Shopping Center. You can find more information about times and ticket prices here.
The blog 512 Pixels has posted a preview of the Apple Pop-Up Museum, a traveling history exhibit on Apple computers featuring a vast...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free