Apple Pop-Up Museum preview posted
The blog 512 Pixels has posted a preview of the Apple Pop-Up Museum, a traveling history exhibit on Apple computers featuring a vast collection of the company's technology. Featuring the personal collection of curator Lonnie Mimms, the exhibit chronicles the development of Apple products since their 1976 founding.
512 Pixels' profile points out the labor of love the museum is for Mimms, and showcases the truly jaw-dropping depth of his personal collection. Have you ever seen the Apple 20th anniversary edition Mac? If you won't be able to make it to the exhibit, this preview is the closest you'll come to seeing it until more cities are announced. And trust me fellow Apple lovers, you will want to check out this exhibit.
The pop-up museum will have its inaugural exhibit on April 20-21 in Atlanta, Ga., at the Kings Market Shopping Center. You can find more information about times and ticket prices here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs