Funny Or Die's Allison Hord discusses making Jobs biopic
Funny or Die producer Allison Hord recently stopped by Bloomberg TV's Bloomberg West to discuss the comedy network's upcoming Steve Jobs "biopic" iSteve. The project originally started as a fake trailer mocking all of the Steve Job biopic projects Hollywood was working on at the time, until someone suggested they just go ahead and make their own movie. So they wrote the script in 72 hours and shot the film in five days.
The rest is humorously manipulated history. The hour-long iSteve will premiere on Funny or Die's website April 15th. You can watch the segment over at Bloomberg for more details about the production, including the incredible speed in which star Justin Long learned the 80-page script. We've included the trailer for the film below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature