Funny Or Die's Allison Hord discusses making Jobs biopic
Funny or Die producer Allison Hord recently stopped by Bloomberg TV's Bloomberg West to discuss the comedy network's upcoming Steve Jobs "biopic" iSteve. The project originally started as a fake trailer mocking all of the Steve Job biopic projects Hollywood was working on at the time, until someone suggested they just go ahead and make their own movie. So they wrote the script in 72 hours and shot the film in five days.
The rest is humorously manipulated history. The hour-long iSteve will premiere on Funny or Die's website April 15th. You can watch the segment over at Bloomberg for more details about the production, including the incredible speed in which star Justin Long learned the 80-page script. We've included the trailer for the film below.
Funny or Die producer Allison Hord recently stopped by Bloomberg TV's Bloomberg West to discuss the comedy network's upcoming Steve...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station