Funny Or Die's Allison Hord discusses making Jobs biopic
Funny or Die producer Allison Hord recently stopped by Bloomberg TV's Bloomberg West to discuss the comedy network's upcoming Steve Jobs "biopic" iSteve. The project originally started as a fake trailer mocking all of the Steve Job biopic projects Hollywood was working on at the time, until someone suggested they just go ahead and make their own movie. So they wrote the script in 72 hours and shot the film in five days.
The rest is humorously manipulated history. The hour-long iSteve will premiere on Funny or Die's website April 15th. You can watch the segment over at Bloomberg for more details about the production, including the incredible speed in which star Justin Long learned the 80-page script. We've included the trailer for the film below.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter