Funny Or Die's Allison Hord discusses making Jobs biopic
Funny or Die producer Allison Hord recently stopped by Bloomberg TV's Bloomberg West to discuss the comedy network's upcoming Steve Jobs "biopic" iSteve. The project originally started as a fake trailer mocking all of the Steve Job biopic projects Hollywood was working on at the time, until someone suggested they just go ahead and make their own movie. So they wrote the script in 72 hours and shot the film in five days.
The rest is humorously manipulated history. The hour-long iSteve will premiere on Funny or Die's website April 15th. You can watch the segment over at Bloomberg for more details about the production, including the incredible speed in which star Justin Long learned the 80-page script. We've included the trailer for the film below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app