Apple offers 150 student scholarships to WWDC 2013
Like it has done in previous years, Apple is offering scholarships for students to attend WWDC. Students must be at least 13 years old and a member of the iOS developer program. To apply, each student must create an app that'll showcase their coding skills, background and interests. Apple will be giving away up to 150 tickets to eligible students, and applications must be received by May 2, 2013 at 5:00 pm PDT.
You can read more about the student scholarship program on Apple's WWDC website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)