Apple offers 150 student scholarships to WWDC 2013
Like it has done in previous years, Apple is offering scholarships for students to attend WWDC. Students must be at least 13 years old and a member of the iOS developer program. To apply, each student must create an app that'll showcase their coding skills, background and interests. Apple will be giving away up to 150 tickets to eligible students, and applications must be received by May 2, 2013 at 5:00 pm PDT.
You can read more about the student scholarship program on Apple's WWDC website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options