Tim Cook will headline All Things D conference next month
The Wall Street Journal's AllThingsD blog has announced the lineup for its 11th AllThingsD conference happening later this month, and the lead draw is Apple's CEO. Yes, an interview with Tim Cook will headline the show. He appeared at the conference last year to talk about Apple's present and future, and he's planning to do the same again this year.
New products will definitely be a subject. Apple hasn't revealed anything new in quite a while, so the second half of 2013 could be a big one for Apple. And it'll be nice to just hear what Cook has to say -- these talks are generally pretty open, and Cook always reveals one or two good tidbits about life on the Apple campus.
Sony's Kaz Hirai, Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg, and a number of other tech-related executives are also set to take the stage at the 11th All Things D show as well. It'll be held from May 28 to 30 later on this year.
The Wall Street Journal's AllThingsD blog has announced the lineup for its 11th AllThingsD conference happening later this month, and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free