iTunes 11.0.4 arrives with some minor bug fixes
Apple has released a minor update for iTunes that fixes a few bugs in the program. According to the release notes for version 11.0.4, the update addresses a bug that would cause iTunes to quit when users switched between wired and wireless syncing. It also fixed an issue that caused some users to have to log into the iTunes store repeatedly during use.
iTunes' last update came this past May and introduced a new MiniPlayer that showcases album art along with an improved song view. These features are still listed as new features on the release notes for version 11.0.4 so it appears Apple would still like to remind you of them. You can find the update over at Apple's site or just by opening software update.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options