iTunes 11.0.4 arrives with some minor bug fixes
Apple has released a minor update for iTunes that fixes a few bugs in the program. According to the release notes for version 11.0.4, the update addresses a bug that would cause iTunes to quit when users switched between wired and wireless syncing. It also fixed an issue that caused some users to have to log into the iTunes store repeatedly during use.
iTunes' last update came this past May and introduced a new MiniPlayer that showcases album art along with an improved song view. These features are still listed as new features on the release notes for version 11.0.4 so it appears Apple would still like to remind you of them. You can find the update over at Apple's site or just by opening software update.
Apple has released a minor update for iTunes that fixes a few bugs in the program. According to the release notes for version 11.0.4, the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support