iTunes 11.0.4 arrives with some minor bug fixes
Apple has released a minor update for iTunes that fixes a few bugs in the program. According to the release notes for version 11.0.4, the update addresses a bug that would cause iTunes to quit when users switched between wired and wireless syncing. It also fixed an issue that caused some users to have to log into the iTunes store repeatedly during use.
iTunes' last update came this past May and introduced a new MiniPlayer that showcases album art along with an improved song view. These features are still listed as new features on the release notes for version 11.0.4 so it appears Apple would still like to remind you of them. You can find the update over at Apple's site or just by opening software update.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter