iTunes 11.0.4 arrives with some minor bug fixes
Apple has released a minor update for iTunes that fixes a few bugs in the program. According to the release notes for version 11.0.4, the update addresses a bug that would cause iTunes to quit when users switched between wired and wireless syncing. It also fixed an issue that caused some users to have to log into the iTunes store repeatedly during use.
iTunes' last update came this past May and introduced a new MiniPlayer that showcases album art along with an improved song view. These features are still listed as new features on the release notes for version 11.0.4 so it appears Apple would still like to remind you of them. You can find the update over at Apple's site or just by opening software update.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)