Chat with MacTech and TUAW at WWDC
It's that time again! TUAW and MacTech will be at WWDC and would like to talk to you. From MacTech:
Once again, MacTech Magazine and TUAW are joining forces to do a series of interviews and stories on those attending the 2013 Apple Worldwide Developer Conference. The interviews will explore what they think about the announcements Apple makes on Monday, what they are hearing, as well as what developers have in mind or coming.
MacTech and TUAW be doing a combination of video interviews and written stories and are currently taking requests for 10-minute appointments on June 11 at a location near Moscone West (easily walking distance). For more info go to http://www.mactech.com/WWDC-2013-Interview-Request .
"Our strong preference is principals from each company rather than public relations personnel," says Neil Ticktin, editor-in-chief and publisher of MacTech. "For this event, we're looking for senior management, technical personnel, developers to talk about their reactions, and what their company has planned, or currently in the works for Apple platforms. This is an appointment request only, and does not mean that we will be able to meet you. Decision based on availability of time slots as well as topic proposed."
It's that time again! TUAW and MacTech will be at WWDC and would like to talk to you. From MacTech: Once again, MacTech Magazine and TUAW...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs