Apple's videos from WWDC 2013 keynote: 'Intention,' 'Our Signature'
Apple has made two of the videos from yesterday's WWDC 2013 keynote available on YouTube. The first is the video that launched the keynote event, titled "Intention."
The new advertisement that began showing last night, touting Apple's signature "Designed by Apple in California," is also available for online viewing. The narration with the ad is lyrical and makes the point that the company strives to create the best products it can.
This is it. This is what matters. The experience of a product. How will it make someone feel? Will it make life better? Does it deserve to exist? We spend a lot of time on a few great things, until every idea we touch enhances each life it touches. You may rarely look at it, but you'll always feel it...this is our signature, and it means everything.
The new ad is the next part of the current Apple campaign that started with the "Photos Every Day" ad and continued with the "Music Every Day" ad. The campaign is a collaboration of Apple and longtime ad agency TBWA\Chiat\Day, and focuses more on the quality and reliability of Apple products than attempting to do head-to-head comparisons with the Android ecosystem.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync