Disney to honor Steve Jobs with Disney Legends Award at D23 Expo
Every year Disney holds its D23 Expo for Disney fans, who flock to Anaheim to experience the magic that is Disney. Besides exhibits and live performances, the Expo also hosts an annual Disney Legends Ceremony that honors people who have made integral contributions to The Walt Disney Company. Steve Jobs, along with Dick Clark, are being remembered posthumously as part of this memorial event.
Jobs is being recognized for his role in the early success of Pixar, which was acquired by Disney in 2006. This acquisition made Jobs the largest shareholder in Disney. He also joined Disney's Board of Directors at the time and remained an integral adviser to the company until he passed away in 2011.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options