All WWDC 2013 session videos now on YouTube... and there they go.
Updated: The videos have been removed "due to a copyright claim by Apple, Inc." No surprise there.
Seeing as how tickets to this year's WWDC sold out within a matter of minutes, a large number of developers hoping to attend Apple's annual developer conference had no choice but to stay home this year.
Now, WWDC 2013 session videos have appeared on YouTube, though the source is dubious. As of this writing, there are 98 session videos available under the account "WWDCVideos," covering a variety of topics.
When asked about the videos on Twitter, Apple evangelist Jake Behrens noted that he didn't see them "...on our official account."
Watch them while you can, folks. The fun probably won't last long.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter