iWork for iCloud beta now open to everyone (with an Apple ID)
Apple has opened the iWork for iCloud beta to everyone with an Apple ID. Previously, the beta was only open to developers and select users, but today's release means everyone get access, even those without iWork for iOS or OS X.
There are indications that iWork might go free for iOS and OS X later this year, and the fact that the iWork for iCloud beta is open to all lends support to that. However, Apple could have just chosen to open the iWork for iCloud beta to all for a limited time to test for bugs on a large scale. Apple has not issued any statement regarding the iWork for iCloud beta availability.
To access the iWork for iCloud beta, simply go to www.icloud.com and log in. You'll then see the three icons for Pages, Keynote and Numbers appear.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter