iTunes outages reported by some
Apple has confirmed that users may have experienced an outage across its store services today, including iTunes, the App Store, Mac App Store, and the iBookstore. The outage effected access to iTunes in the Cloud, iTunes Match, and the ability to restore purchases from iCloud backup. In total the outage latest about an hour and a half.
iTunes and Store services weren't the only hiccups in the Apple system, though they were the longest lasting. FaceTime and the Game Center were also briefly down for around 20 minutes.
The issues have been fixed and everything should now be running normally.
Apple has confirmed that users may have experienced an outage across its store services today, including iTunes, the App Store, Mac App...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update