iTunes outages reported by some
Apple has confirmed that users may have experienced an outage across its store services today, including iTunes, the App Store, Mac App Store, and the iBookstore. The outage effected access to iTunes in the Cloud, iTunes Match, and the ability to restore purchases from iCloud backup. In total the outage latest about an hour and a half.
iTunes and Store services weren't the only hiccups in the Apple system, though they were the longest lasting. FaceTime and the Game Center were also briefly down for around 20 minutes.
The issues have been fixed and everything should now be running normally.
Apple has confirmed that users may have experienced an outage across its store services today, including iTunes, the App Store, Mac App...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free