iTunes outages reported by some
Apple has confirmed that users may have experienced an outage across its store services today, including iTunes, the App Store, Mac App Store, and the iBookstore. The outage effected access to iTunes in the Cloud, iTunes Match, and the ability to restore purchases from iCloud backup. In total the outage latest about an hour and a half.
iTunes and Store services weren't the only hiccups in the Apple system, though they were the longest lasting. FaceTime and the Game Center were also briefly down for around 20 minutes.
The issues have been fixed and everything should now be running normally.
Apple has confirmed that users may have experienced an outage across its store services today, including iTunes, the App Store, Mac App...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs