Stonestown Galleria Apple retail store grand re-opening set for December 14
Apple's Stonestown Galleria Apple Retail Store in San Francisco is about to re-open following a massive transformation, reports ifo Apple Store. Previously, the Apple Store in one of San Francisco's most popular malls was one of the narrowest Apple retail stores out there, measuring just 25 feet wide. Partly due to this reason, Apple decided to move the store to a new location in the mall, and with it, the store's width will increase threefold.
The mall plan shows how the T-shaped Apple store will move into three spaces that form a curved storefront. Apple will occupy spaces 170, 171 and about the right-most 10 feet of #172 (the remaining part to the left will be occupied by a bakery restaurant). The width of the storefront will increase from 25 feet to nearly 75 feet. The square footage will increase from 3,160 to about 7,690, double the original space.
Apple has updated the store's official web page to note the grand re-opening, inviting customers to "experience the all-new Apple Store" beginning on Saturday, December 14 at 8:00 AM. The store will also be opening on the extended holiday hours Apple retail stores are operating on until December 23.
Apple's Stonestown Galleria Apple Retail Store in San Francisco is about to re-open following a massive transformation, reports ifo Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free